DO YOU HAVE A NEED FOR A CUSTOM SOLENOID SOLUTION?
WHETHER YOU REQUIRE DESIGN OR PRODUCTION SERVICES, CEREBRUS CAN HELP.
DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT ENGINEERS TODAY.
Linear solenoids are perfect for miniature linear motion in scenarios that require low power and low force requirements when compared to typical motor driven linear actuators.
- Push/pull style actuation with strokes ranging from 0.005″ to 3.000″
- Magnetic or mechanical latching
- Pressurized or non-pressurize plunger cavities
- PWM capable devices
- Low to high power capabilities
- Long life and fast response times
Rotary solenoids are pure rotary devices utilizing the angles of a balanced armature within a magnetic field. By eliminating cams or races that convert linear motion into rotary (common in rotary solenoids) we can offer distinct design advantages.
- Fast response times under low power conditions
- Reliability and repeatability up to 100 million cycles
- Uni-directional or bi-directional magnetic latching
- Capability to control the torque curve during rotation
- No linear shaft motion
CUSTOM SOLENOID DEVICES
Aside from typical linear and rotary solenoids, Cerebrus is here to assist customers in the design, development and/or manufacture of any solenoid based device or system. Utilize our expertise in electro-magnetic and mechanical design to solve any miniature actuation problem that may arise.
- Custom mechatronic design and modeling from customer concepts or build to print services available
- On-site support for projects requiring custom machine integrated solenoid based assemblies