DO YOU HAVE A NEED FOR A LINEAR ACTUATOR SOLUTION?
CEREBRUS OFFERS A RANGE OF BELT, SCREW AND CUSTOM DRIVEN ACTUATORS TO SUIT MOST APPLICATIONS.
DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT ENGINEERS TODAY.
BELT DRIVEN ACTUATORS
Belt driven actuators are the perfect solution for projects requiring high speed motion up to 10 meters per second. Various configurations can be manipulated to achieve customer load and positional requirements.
- High speed motion up to 15 meters/s.
- High load (up to 10,000 lbs) and low load configurations available
- Servo or stepper motor drive capabilities
- Low profile models available for projects with tight space constraints
- Highly repeatable to within +/- 0.025 millimeters
SCREW DRIVEN ACTUATORS
For applications requiring shorter travels or higher load carrying efficiency in the vertical direction, screw driven actuators are the perfect solution.
- Higher achievable torque due screw design
- Higher stiffness throughout the motion profile
- Ballscrew and leadscrew configurations available
- High torque holding functionality against gravity in vertical configuration
- Sealed configurations available for harsh environments
CUSTOM DRIVEN DEVICES
Sometimes applications require out of the box solutions. Cerebrus engineers pride themselves on providing completely custom linear actuators from ground up. If belt driven and screw driven actuators do not fit the bill allow Cerebrus to explore a customs solution to fit your needs.
- End-to-end design services for integration of custom linear actuators
- Hydraulic, air or wire driven actuator design services
- Non-driven custom rail solutions