DO YOU HAVE A NEED FOR A CUSTOM MACHINE SOLUTION?
CEREBRUS DESIGNS AND DEVELOPS CUSTOM MACHINERY OR EQUIPMENT TO IMPLEMENT THE AUTOMATION OF MOST INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES.
DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT ENGINEERS TODAY.
Whether it be for safety, speed or efficiency, many functions in the industrial arena are moving from manual labor to robots. Utilizing the latest cutting edge technologies, Cerebrus is capable of developing custom robotic solutions for most industrial applications.
- Development of fully custom robotic equipment from customer specifications or conceptual designs
- Highly precise and customizable motion based on Cerebrus’ proprietary controller paired with industry lading servo technology
- Implementation of completely custom user interfaces for complete flexibility to customer requirements
- Full documentation and engineering tech data packages for post deployment support and servicing
In many instances, standard off the shelf machine tools do not provide a complete solution to customer needs. Cerebrus has the expertise to develop completely novel machine tools from ground up utlizing the most sophisticated and flexible controller available.
- Milling, turning, grinding and sawing machine tools
- Use of popular industrial protocols such as EtherCAT, Profibus/Profinet, etc.
- Custom high speed spindle design up to 60,000 RPM
- Proper material selection for rigid machine base while maintaining anti-vibration properties
- Retrofit of out-dated or obsolete equipment
PROCESS EQUIPMENT DESIGN
The pace of automating processes is exponentially increasing in the modern world. Cerebrus has been an integral component in helping some of industry’s largest players leap forward into the new generation. Our expertise in process control as well as custom equipment design put us at the forefront if implementing the most difficult automation process applications.
- Complete mechanics design and integration services
- Programming and implementation of PLC /motor control hardware
- Use of various industrial protocols for easy integration into existing customer process
- Retrofit of current process equipment using the latest industrial technologies