DO YOU HAVE A NEED FOR A CARTESIAN ROBOTIC SOLUTION?
CEREBRUS OFFERS A RANGE OF SINGLE AXIS TO 4-AXIS SOLUTIONS FOR VARIOUS APPLICATIONS.
DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERT ENGINEERS TODAY.
Single to Multi Axis Robots
When paired with a highly programmable motor drive solution, Cerebrus’ linear actuators become a sophisticated single to multi-axis cartesian robot. Such robots are used vastly in industry for pick and place, palletization, inspection, machining and various other applications. Each robot is built custom to the customer’s needs.
- Each axis made from a single actuator or paired actuator configuration based on the applications load and moment requirements
- Fully customizable path generation utilizing Cerebrus’ proprietary precision motion controller
- Use of both belt driven and screw driven actuators for optimal speed and load performance
Use of most industrial protocols for ease of integration into existing customer equipment/processes
- Capable of single axis or up to four-axis systems providing rotating end effectors for non-linear paths
Custom End Effectors
Not all applications are capable of using off the shelf end effectors. Due to Cerebrus’ expertise in mechanical and electro-mechanical design, custom end effectors, also known as End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT), can be developed to customer requirements. Such devices are developed to be easily attached to the end of any of Cerebrus’ single or multi-axis robots.
- Electric, air or hydraulic operation capabilities
- Custom development of clamping, pneumatic suctioning or magnetic mechanisms
- Camera integration for applications requiring vision systems